MOUNTING RAIL 1.5m SIEMENS ET 200SP HA – 6DL1193-6MD00-0AA0
The mounting rail in the Siemens SIMATIC ET 200SP – 6DL1193-6MD00-0AA0 system enables the organization, connection and expansion of modules and system components. Individual modules can be easily attached to the rail according to the needs of the application, which allows the system to be adapted to a specific function.
Length: 1500 mm (approx. 59 in.) Including: ground screw, integrated DIN rail for mounting accessories such as terminals, circuit breakers and relays.
Najniższa cena na rynku!
The Siemens SIMATIC ET 200SP series is an advanced and modular industrial automation system. The modules have been designed to provide flexibility, performance and reliability in any system.
The mounting rail in the Siemens SIMATIC ET 200SP system enables the organization, connection and expansion of modules and system components. It is an element that allows the physical placement of I/O modules, transducers, communication and other components in one place. Individual modules can be easily attached to the rail according to the needs of the application, which allows the system to be adapted to a specific function.
The mounting rail is usually provided with legible markings, which facilitates the identification of individual modules and their functions. This is especially useful for larger systems where there may be many modules. The rails are designed to allow system expansion by adding new modules. This makes the ET 200SP system scalable and adaptable to changing application needs.
The protection and stability of the mounting rails ensures stable and secured mounting of the modules, minimizing the risk of accidental falling out or damage during normal system operation.
SIMATIC ET 200SP system
The SIMATIC ET 200SP system is a unique industrial automation system that offers not only advanced control and monitoring functions, but also innovative solutions in the context of assembly. The SIMATIC ET 200SP system not only offers advanced control and monitoring functions, but also provides innovative and effective solutions in the context of assembly.
- Compact design: The ET 200SP system is built on a modular concept, which means that components are mounted in the form of modules on special mounting rails. This modularity provides the flexibility to tailor the system to specific application needs. The mounting rails of the ET 200SP system are designed in such a way as to take up minimal space in control cabinets. This enables the layout of the control cabinet to be optimized as much as possible, which is especially important when space is limited in production facilities.
- Ease of assembly and configuration: Mounting rails usually have clear markings that facilitate the proper placement of I/O modules and other components. This speeds up the assembly process and minimizes the risk of errors.
- Quick replacement of modules: Thanks to the convenient mounting system, modules can be easily replaced in the event of failure or maintenance. This significantly reduces downtime and improves system availability.
- Optimized cable management: The well-designed and positioned mounting rails allow for tidy cable routing. This affects the aesthetics, safety and facilitates subsequent diagnostics and maintenance.
- Expandability: Mounting rails in the ET 200SP system often have free slots and space for additional modules. This allows for easy expansion of the system as production evolves or requirements change.
|Additional Product Information|